I don’t know anything about 3D printing, but apparently it’s the bee’s knees. Just check out the side bar of an article someone pointed me to called ‘3D Printer Prints Its Own Upgrades‘:
Doesn’t seem like there’s a whole lot of nay-saying flying around at PC World over this right now.
Question: suppose you strip out the references to 3D printing from these article titles. This leaves you with…
- Vase Made With ________ : What Can’t________ Do?
- ________ Cars May Be The Way Of The Future
- ________ May Bring Legal Challenges, Group Says
- ________ Built Out Of Lego, Lasers, Awesome
- Want ________? Build Your Own With Lego
What’s the best phrase you can insert into the blank? Feel free to nominate your own, or vote for one of these suggestions: